Thursday, October 29, 2009

30 weeks pregnant

28 weeks pregnant

29 weeks pregnant

People have been asking to see pregnant pictures so here they are. Things are going well, I am 30 weeks pregnant today and had an ultrasound. Baby A is weighing 3 pounds 5 ounces, and Baby B is weighing 3 pounds 3 ounces. They are very close in size, their measurements are measuring 30 weeks and 1 day so they are right on. Both babies look really healthy and they even have hair, which is sooo weird because Mackenzie was completely bald. I now have to go to the Dr. 2 times a week starting next week, once for an ultrasound and then the other to the hospital for a non stress test. This is so not going to be fun, but it is important for the little ones.


As for me I am doing ok. Carrying two babies is soooo much harder than one, even though Mackenzie was 10 pounds, there is just something different about having two babies inside of me. I loved being pregnant the first time around, but am finding it very uncomfortable right now. I hate complaining, but at times it is unbearable and then others it isn't soo bad, just depends on the day and where the babies are laying.


Last week I had to go to the hospital because of dehydration, I was given two shots to stop contractions and a steroid shot to help develop the babies lungs. Other than that everything has been going great. I had initially gained 30 pounds, but in the last week I have lost weight, I think because of drinking sooo much water now and not being hungry because the babies take up so much room. I am still teaching stroller strides 4 times a week, but I have really slowed down, as there are things my body just won't do any longer. The Dr. told me that he misspoke last time I saw him and that he wants me to deliver at 38 weeks, which means Dec. 24th. Bret and I am going to try to talk him into changing the date because I can't imagine having twin birthdays on Christmas Eve every year, I will keep you posted as we hear more. Other than that not much going on. I promise I will post more often these next few weeks, I have been getting yelled at:(

No comments: