Sunday, May 24, 2009

Last Day of Preschool

All ready for her snack

Waiting to watch the video

Get all that candy from the pinata

See my daughter starring to her right

Proud mommy and daddy

Mackenzie and her friends

Mackenzie and her teacher

I can not believe how fast time goes by. My little baby had her last day of preschool, oh I am so sad. Next year now she will be going with the 4 year olds for 3 days a week. The preschool that we had her in this last year was simply amazing, it was an at home school, which I was a little nervous about in the beginning, but it was the best decision we have made for Mackenzie so far. They had a little party on their last day where they had snack together, sang songs and hit a pinata. My child is so wierd, while singing her songs she refused to look at Bret and I , she turned her head to the right and sang so we wouldn't see her. It was hilarious, I was just happy that she was singing! The teacher had made a video of pictures from the whole year and put it to music, it was so adorable, and we all got a copy, Mackenzie has watched hers already 10 times. Overall it was a great party and this was a year with a lot of memories for Mackenzie and her mommy and daddy.

No comments: