Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween Has Come and Gone!!!





I hope you all had a happy and safe Halloween. Mackenzie had a very happy halloween and went to many parties. She had a preschool party, then two stroller strides parties and then we went to a carnival on the actual night of halloween. I was hosting a booth at the carnival for stroller strides and Mackenzie was obsessed with our game of ring toss, she would put a ring on and then say "o.k, I need some candy now" How did she get so smart??? Bret had to work so Auntie Kristen came and saved the day. Mackenzie got to go around and play all of the games with her aunt while mommy hosted the booth and daddy worked. Pops ( Bret's dad also came to visit, but he opted to stay at the house, I don't blame him). Mackenzie has already chosen her costume for next year... a carebear, elmo, cookie monster, and my favorite a chicken. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

No comments: