Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Dad's Visit

Eating lunch

Dad putting bunny ears on the girls, you can't take him anywhere

GP stood like this for 45 min keeping Rylee warm while waiting for the Dr. , his poor back!!

The girls waiting for the doctor

My dad came to AZ last week for a visit to help me out. At first I gave him a hard time because he doesn't change diapers, gives the baby back the second they get fussy etc. so I told him he wouldn't be of much help, but I was wrong. My dad helped a ton and I was so thankful. I am getting ready to have another grand opening for stroller strides, so I had to advertise, which is hard with three kiddos so he rode in the car and waited with all of them as I ran into different stores, this was a four hour process.... thanks so much dad. He also helped me because it was their first month check-up, which would have been hard taking them by myself. We went out to eat a lot, and I never had to pick up the bill:) It was a great trip to be able to spend time with my dad and in the end he was a HUGE help!!!

No comments: