Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Mackenzie & Tracy putting together Valentine's for preschool

Making sock puppets with Geeky (my mom's nickname)

Showing off her Valentine's puzzles from daddy

Being silly making valentine's cookies with mommy for preschool

Showing off all of her Valentine's from school

Valentine's stroller strides class, that is Bret in the middle, I was with him until I had to take the picture!

I hope you all had a wonderful valentine's day. We kept it simple, my sister came out to visit for a week and then my mom came on Friday for the weekend. Unfortunately Mackenzie wasn't feeling well, she had a fever and was fatigued, and then of course gave it to my sister who was then in bed for 4 days of the trip. I hate viruses, Mackenzie is just starting to feel better and has now gotten her appetite back. I had a valentine's couples class for stroller strides so Bret went with me and we started our valentine's day out with a great workout and then went to a nice lunch while my mom stayed with Mackenzie. Overall it was a lazy week, but it was great to see my family!

No comments: