Friday, December 19, 2008

Mommy and Daughter Fun


Being silly & taking pictures of ourselves
Mackenzie got flour all over herself and decided to get naked, she does have panties on.

There never seems to be enough time in the day and when I know I have a ton to do I always find myself doing the non important things, blogging, cleaning the toilets etc. We are leaving for a week tomorrow and I have tons to do, clean the house, finish the laundry, PACK, finish wrapping presents etc. So what do I decide to do today.... make Christmas cookies with Mackenzie. We made gingerman or at least tried to make them look like that. Then we took a nap, oh I love napping. It is so much more fun than laundry etc. Now it's 6 at night so we eat dinner and then decide to go over to a friend's to look at Christmas lights. Now you may be asking where is Bret, he had to work an operation the past few days and has been working til midnight so it has just been the girls.

Even though it is eleven thirty and still haven't started packing I wouldn't change anything about today. I had a blast with my little one today and we made memories that will last a lifetime. So remember just to enjoy the moment because they are over so fast!!!!!!

No comments: