Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hoppy Belated Easter

At her Easter Egg Hunt at her gymnastics place

Sooooo excited to color eggs

Showing all her goodies from the Easter Bunny

On her egg hunt, bike and all

Me and my munchkin before brunch

I love this picture

The whole gang at brunch

Sorry it has been awhile, I hope you all had a wonderful Easter. We seemed to have the Easter that never ended, I am not complaining though it was a lot of fun. My whole family came in on Friday and we spent the weekend celebrating, we had mulitple egg hunts, colored eggs and then Easter brunch. Mackenzie has taken after me in her egg finding skills, she could be right in front of one and not see it, so needless to say the egg hunts were long and she needed LOTS of help. The Easter Bunny brought her a bike, she looks so cute on it, and once she saw it she had to do her egg hunt on her bike. Overall it was a great holiday, lots of laughs and fun time spent with family.

No comments: