Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spring Cleaning


For Easter Bret decided to get a cleaning lady to come and clean our house from top to bottom for me. This was amazing, I hate cleaning and since we moved to AZ we no longer have a cleaning lady and we have a bigger house now, go figure. I do not like to do toilets, I will, but ew just the thought of it makes me cringe. Anyways, I have always felt that you need to clean your house before the cleaning lady comes, Bret never understood this, but I know all you women out there do. I don't need to scrub, but everything has to be put away. So this weekend instead of just putting things away I took it to the next level and cleaned out my closet (donated 10 bags of clothes, I didn't even know I had that much clothes), cleaned the storage closet, cleaned our laundry room, cleaned out all the cabinets in the closet, cleaned all of the linen shelves in the laundry room, organized all of my stroller strides stuff, cleaned out my office and did all the laundry and put it all away:) Mackenzie of course had to help, her favorite thing is cleaning the stools in the kitchen as well as the island. Bret and I started laughing because while she was cleaning she said "mama get your camera and take a picture of me cleaning for your bwog!" She is way to funny if I do say so myself. So the cleaning lady arrived and scrubbed my house, I mean everything for 5 hours, it is immaculate, I don't want to even be here because I am afraid to mess it up. I am not joking when I say I have not cooked since Tuesday because I don't want to dirty my kitchen. Oh how I miss Maria, my cleaning lady in CA. All in all it was a WONDERFUL present from my hubby and I am so thankful!!!

No comments: