Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Quick Disneyland Trip

walking into Disneyland with her bestfriend Julia

Mackenzie and Aunt Bibby infront of the Maderhorn

Having way too much fun

Me and my hubby

My favorite part....the cookies!!

All tired out

When I say quick that is exactly what I mean. Bret called me Monday morning of last week, he was in Tempe for an operation. He told me that he wanted to spend some quality time as a family and that we should go to CA and go to Disneyland. At first I thought he was drunk, then I was nervous about spending the money and then I was excited. We couldn't leave until Saturday afternoon because Mackenzie had basketball, and then Bret decided that he wanted to play in his softball game that didn't even start until 5pm. We left AZ at 6pm and arrived in CA at 11pm. We woke up the next morning and headed to Disneyland at 9:30. My mom and sister went with us as well as my best friend Katie, her husband and her two kids. Katie's husband works for Disney so they got us all in for FREE!!!! They are so awesome, we got lucky because it would have easily been $250 to get us all tickets, that's not counting food etc. We had an absolute blast and it was so worth it. Mackenzie wanted to ride the Materhorn, I don't know how to spell it, and I was sure that she would cry like crazy, but to my surprise she absolutely loved it, she is becoming so BRAVE, or at least more brave than her mommy. We ended up staying until about 7 and then grabbed some dinner and got on the road at 8:45 and arrived home at 1:30 am. I owe a big thank you to Bret because April is going to be such a crazy month for us that this was such a great idea so that we could relax and just have fun.

No comments: